[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/aboundlessworld/Jason_Zook.mp3″ title=”Lessons From Unconventional Entrepreneurship With Jason Zook” artist=”Bud Hennekes ” ]
Jason Zook is an entrepreneur, action taker, and unconventional marketer. Formerly Jason Sadler, Jason HeadsetsDotCom and Jason SurfrApp. Jason Zook is the founder of I Wear Your Shirt a 7 figure T-shirt business and author of the first fully sponsored book, Creativity For Sale. You won’t want to miss this interview.
Jason was generous enough to give the A Boundless World listeners his latest book Creativity for Sale for free.
Today you’ll learn:
- Why your failures don’t define you.
- How to turn setbacks into opportunity.
- A simple technique to become an idea machine.
- How Jason turned wearing T-shirts into a 7 figure business.
- Why he sold his last name TWICE.
- The only fiction book Jason’s read since James and The Giant Peach.
“You don’t get what you don’t ask for.” – Jason Zook
- The Circle
- The Spotlight Effect.
- James Altchuer
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jason Does Stuff
- Jason on Twitter.
What did you think of the episode? Would love to hear your thoughts. 🙂
If you enjoyed the show please make sure to subscribe in Itunes and leave an honest rating and review!