Prior to the #QuarantineLife I was working to building the gym habit after a few months off.
Here's a quick 7 minute workout I've been doing instead while the gyms are closed. Simply do 30 seconds of each with 10 seconds rest.
Don't let the short duration fool you, you'll definitely work up a sweat.
- Jumping jacks (total body)
- Wall sit (lower body)
- Push-up (upper body)
- Abdominal crunch (core)
- Step-up onto chair (total body)
- Squat (lower body)
- Triceps dip on chair (upper body)
- Plank (core)
- High knees/running in place (total body)
- Lunge (lower body)
- Push-up and rotation (upper body)
- Side plank (core)