Chris Brogan is the world’s leading authority on owning the game you most want to win. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after public speaker, and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books and counting. In today’s episode he shares how to ask better questions, how to build a network when just starting out, and the one thing all successful entrepreneurs do.
“If you’re an entrepreneur you will fail a bunch of times along the path.” – Chris Brogan
Today You’ll Learn:
- How do build a network when you’re just starting.
- The one thing all successful entrepreneurs do.
- Chris’s three words of focus for 2015.
- Why failure is OK and what to do afterwards.
- How to ask better questions and why it’s important.
How are you going to start asking better questions? What was your favorite part of the interview? Share in the comments below.
As always, if enjoyed the show please make sure to subscribe in Itunes and leave an honest rating and review!