Hi there. I’m Bud. A 24 year old student of life and citizen of the world.
I started A Boundless World during my Junior year of highschool, the year in which I moved from Texas to Shanghai as a way to chronicle my path of personal growth and have been blogging ever since. Starting this blog was easily one of the best things I’ve ever done.
Unlike many “gurus” who claim to have all the answers, I believe in openly sharing my deepest struggles as well as my successes in hopes of inspiring you to build the life you know you were meant to live.
While I share insights on a variety of different topics, some of the main themes of A Boundless World are as follows.
Personal Growth – Live outside your comfort zone. Challenge your assumptions. Discover the invisible scripts that hold you back.
Habits – Build habits that help you reach your personal and professional goals. Eliminate the bad habits that keep you stuck.
Travel – Immerse yourself in a variety of different perspectives and culture. Walk the unknown. See the world.
Relationships – Build relationships that matter. Be reminded you’re not alone. Further your professional career. Create a social circle that helps you grow.
Tech/Social Media – Discover the latest tech and social media insights to help keep you on the cutting edge.
Career – Create a career that is fulfilling personally and financially. Become a top performer. Do things that matter.
In my relatively short period time here on earth I’ve experienced many highs and lows.
- I’m adopted.
- I enjoy connecting people through stories and ideas.
- I’m an aspiring angel investor.
- I’ve traveled to over 30 countries and intend to visit every country in the world.
- I traded Gary Vaynerchuk 5 SNES games for an interview for my first job. (I got the job.)
- I’ve lived in Texas, The Netherlands, China, New York, and most recently Chile.
- I’ve been running this blog for over 6 years. I’ve had some decent success. I’ve burned out. I stopped writing. I’ve written things that have been read by hundreds of thousands of people and some of my posts were read only by my mum.
- I believe in looking for the best in life rather than focusing on the negatives.
- I’m a travel hacker.
- I’m the host of the A Boundless World podcast.
- I’ve had some success, and I’ve also had some pretty rough failures too.
I’m grateful you’re here. Now let’s get to work. 🙂
Please feel free to reach out. I read every single email.