Jason Zook is an entrepreneur, action taker, and unconventional marketer. Formerly Jason Sadler, Jason HeadsetsDotCom and Jason SurfrApp. Jason Zook is the founder of I Wear Your Shirt a 7 figure T-shirt business and author of the first fully sponsored book, Creativity For Sale. You won’t want to miss this interview.
Jason was generous enough to give the A Boundless World listeners his latest book Creativity for Sale for free.
Today you’ll learn:
- Why your failures don’t define you.
- How to turn setbacks into opportunity.
- A simple technique to become an idea machine.
- How Jason turned wearing T-shirts into a 7 figure business.
- Why he sold his last name TWICE.
- The only fiction book Jason’s read since James and The Giant Peach.
“You don’t get what you don’t ask for.” – Jason Zook
- The Circle
- The Spotlight Effect.
- James Altchuer
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jason Does Stuff
- Jason on Twitter.
What did you think of the episode? Would love to hear your thoughts.
If you enjoyed the show please make sure to subscribe in Itunes and leave an honest rating and review!